Join Jim & Tonic this Saturday, 28th October as it celebrates Halloween at The Print House. Get ready for a jam-packed day of frights and delights for all the family, including live music, themed cocktails and a competition for the best Halloween outfit.
Throughout the day there will be hours of spooky entertainment of offer for children such as pumpkin carving, face painting and a magic show and workshop. There will also be movie screenings of some classic Halloween films!
- 11:00 – Kids Halloween Play Area Opens
- 11:00 – Halloween Face Painting
- 13:30 – 14:15 – Live Band
- 13:00- 15:00 – Magic Show
- 14:45 – 15:30 – Live Band
- 15:30 – 16:00 – Magician Workshop for Children
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Family Pumpkin Carving Contest
- 18:00 – Family Halloween Movie Screening
- 20:00 – Adult Halloween Movie Screening
Trick or Treat yourself to Halloween at the Print House, book your FREE tickets now